5/03/2017

Kathy talks with RNZ's Jesse Mulligan about Expat Life in Kyoto, Japan.

Hello!

I'm Kathy, a bilingual Kiwi expat. I've lived in Kyoto over 15 years (-Japan 22 years).

I'm passionate about Cycling Walking Eating Talking.

Like doing any of those 4 activities and want to do them together in Kyoto/Japan/NZ/other email me at: cycling.walking.eating.talking@gmail.com  

For English classes, translation, interpreting, tour consulting and other business inquiries email me at kathrynminchin@gmail.com 

Check my Instagram account for my most recent photos  (-link at the top right.)

Go to Kyoto Visitors Guide for the latest about what's going on in Kyoto. 

Go to Radio NZ to listen to me talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kathy talks with RNZ's Jesse Mulligan about Expat Life in Kyoto, Japan.

Hello! I'm Kathy, a bilingual Kiwi expat. I've lived in Kyoto over 15 years (-Japan 22 years). I'm passionate about Cycli...